VLC Media Player 3.0.5 Offline Installer Free Download
VLC Media Player is really a highly portable multimedia player for a number of video and audio formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, ogg, …) in addition to DVDs, VCDs, as well as other streaming protocols. It is also utilized as a web server to stream in unicast or multicast in IPv4 or IPv6 on the high-bandwidth network.
VLC plays absolutely anything. It supports a massive quantity of multimedia formats, and doesn’t need you to download additional codecs. VLC includes a complete streaming server, with extended features like video when needed, on-the-fly transcoding, granular speed controls, frame-by-frame advancement and much more. It is also utilized as a web server for unicast or multicast streams in IPv4 or IPv6 on the high-bandwidth network.
VLC Media Player Offline Installer Free Download now features fully customizable toolbars, customizable Skins, supports playback for damaged files in addition to zipped files, and a whole lot.
VLC Media Player 3.0.5 changelog:
- Improve RTSP playback
- BluRay fixes and enhancements, particularly for menus and looking
- Enhance the UDP/RTP truncated issue
- Give a new AV1 decoder according to dav1d library
- Enable libaom decoder automatically
- Fix decoding of some HEVC streams with macOS hardware decoding
- MP4: Fix studying of some HDR metadata
- Miscellaneous AV1 demuxing enhancements
- Fix CAF integer-underflow
- Fix an MKV crash on iOS 12., on iPhone XS phones
- Add an AV1 packetizer
Screenshots VLC Media Player for Your Help:
- Beginning with VLC 3..5, VLC is going to be distributed with runtime hardening
- enabled on macOS Mojave.
- All exterior VLC plugins have to be signed with a DeveloperID certificate so as
- to carry on dealing with the state VLC package.
- Update the VLC dark UI to higher match the dark mode of macOS Mojave
- Fix convert & save panel stream option
- Fix corking once the playback condition is stopped
- Improve corking on Android
- Fix Direct3D11 tone-mapping when HDR is shown on an SDR screen
- Better colors for SD sources in Direct3D11
- Disable hardware decoding on some old Apple GPUs
- Fix zero-copy GPU acceleration on AMD RX Vega
- Misc Direct3D11 fixes
- Improve ChromeCast
- Update numerous third party libraries, including for minor security issues
- Update Youtube support
- Fix subtitles rendering with specific fonts with negative horizontal advance
You can also Download: